Sunday, November 21, 2010

knowing what i want now!

it’s a repercussion that keeps bouncing back and forth. the only thing that leads me thru this redundant cycle is that i get more and more vulnerable to realizing what really matters, what is void and missing that gap to finally bring my own joy, love of self and certainty.

life is never too short to discover and explore, but time is of the essence to make sure you are never skipping on what is destined. i fell in love, i was broken hearted and coming back from a misery of a ride, i am again rediscovering my heart shedding more unconditional care. but amidst all of it, i found out something surprisingly covetted all these time…the time and the chance to just pour out love without judging your shortcomings and the same way of receiving them without really getting scared that it might only last for a while.

the time is right, the opportunities are outpouring and as it has always been, the only thing constant is my fear to lose one big chunk of me once i embrace that spark, and yet that spark holds the key to finally donning me with more than enough courage to go through life without worrying about being hurt, or causing hurt. because simply, that one special soul that matches me and sweeps thru all the painstakes of the great search has finally found me in the center of all my deepest journeys.

i know what i want all along but i didn’t have any clue when and where it is gonna captivate me in my real circumstances… and now, all i have to do is DARE !

No comments:

Post a Comment